Collabera Logistic Specialist in Riverside, Pennsylvania
Job Title: Integrated Logistics Specialist
Location: Riverside PA
Duration: 6+ Months (possibilities of Extension)
• The Logistics Specialist role serves as support to the transportation advisor and trade compliance lead for a US health care manufacturing site.
• This role acts as a conduit between Global Freight Forwarding suppliers, supply sites, and the specialized trade compliance areas to assure understanding of import, export, and material handling compliance, including Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Material communication, plus all trade related rules associated to keep freight compliant.Additionally, this role includes the planning/coordination of inbound/outbound of material transportation for product and waste streams.
• Daily interaction with the trade compliance areas, forwarders and sites to assure compliance with updated and changing requirements
• Resolution of shipping issues including Forwarder shipment set-up timeliness, document preparation and completion, and supply site pick-up and freight movement
• Compliance with shipping docs, labeling, and marking requirements.
• Master Data ownership for dangerous goods, hazardous materials and coding
• Some College or a professional certificate in Supply Chain or Logistics preferred.
• 5-7 years direct Freight Forwarding interaction
• At a distribution center or warehouse, prior daily shipment & document preparation responsibility
• Heavy interpersonal skills including prior dispatch or transport facilitation at a plant site
• Data3, SAP ECC and GTS familiarity
• Direct Hazmat or Dangerous Goods Certification