Comcast Analyst 2, Finance - Chesterbrook in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Primary responsibility for manaing all components of sales commission. Responsible for providing business performance analysis, reporting, andforecasting as an independent contributor. Also responsible forproviding a variety of financial data and maintaining and updatingfinancial models and plans. Reports financial analysis to seniormanagement in support of functional business objectives. Works withmoderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Executes all monthly commission payments and act as the point-of-contact for resolving all commission related issues
- Partner with HR and Regional Finance in supporting new hires, budget changes and promotions.
- Assists in developing sale budgets with Finance and HR Leadership and in the annual distribution of compensation letters.
- Partner with accounting to prepare monthly journal entries and assist with variance explanations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
- Conducts various statistical and financial reports,as assigned.Gathers analysis and creates reports.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting, variance analyses and relatedreports, as assigned.
- Conducts financial research, analyzes financial performance againstobjectives, and determines emerging financial trends.
- Maintains statistical/financial databases.
- Performs additional Business Operations duties and tasks as required.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer